1 – Lay-By Policy
Please check that your goods are correct and are free from any damages as soon as possible, following purchase, delivery or pick up. All claims for incorrectly supplied items and freight damages must be reported within 24 hours of pick up or delivery. Simply phone 1300 446 929 or email email@example.com with your receipt details and our friendly staff will process your claim.
2 – Bunk Beds Australia offers over the phone customers up to 3 month Lay-By terms, the following Conditions apply to all Lay-By Purchases.
1) All Lay-Buy purchases must be fully paid for and finalised within the registered Lay-By period and no longer that 90 Days from Lay-By start date on your tax invoice.
2) Payments are a 50% deposit with no ongoing payments due until day prior to collection or shipping.
3) If a customer chooses to cancel a Lay-By contract, there will be a 20% cancellation fee on the total value of the Lay-By. If a customer chooses to cancel an item of the Lay-By contract there will only be a cancellation fee against that item. Likewise a 20% restock fee is applicable for cancellation once orders are processed. Note: Special Orders Can Not Be Cancelled, please refer to special order policy.
4) All long term Lay-By’s are allocated against stock, ensuring your goods are available at any stage of the layby periord, unless arranged prior. You can track the progress of your Lay-By or make payments at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Goods on Lay-by remain the property of ACEE Distributors Pty Ltd t/as Bunk Beds Aus until such time they are fully paid for by the purchaser.
4 – Warehouse Cash & Carry Policy
Warehouse Cash & Carry Product Condition Definition
All goods sold in warehouse cash & carry are categorised by the following conditions and definitions: Discontinued lines (DISC) Ex-Display Stock (EXDSTK) Liquidated Stock (LQSTK) Factory Seconds (F2NDSTK). All products are price ticketed and sold according to the below condition. Customers must check and agree to purchase goods under these conditions at point of sale.
Conditions of Sale
No refund will be given for change of mind. You can instead exchange item within 7 days, providing you produce a receipt and goods are in the same condition as sold. You can exchange goods from available stock on hand in Warehouse Cash & Carry only.
Factory seconds stock are sold on the basis that what you see and inspect is the condition of goods you will receive, these goods will not be packaged and would require you to bring appropriate packing to protect your goods on pick up. No refund or exchange available for factory seconds. All goods including factory seconds are sold structurally intact and meet relevant safety standards.
5 – Online Policy
Please check that your goods are correct and are free from any freight damages as soon as possible, following purchase, delivery or pick up. As all claims for incorrectly supplied items and freight damages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery just email our friendly customer service department to process your claim. Email: email@example.com
Bunk Beds Australia Online Sales accepts any return for change of mind with 48 hours for a FULL CREDIT NOTE or EXCHANGE no questions asked providing the goods remain un-open and in unused condition. Freight charges will apply. Simply email our friendly customer service department within 48 hours to lodge your return for full refund at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your claim promptly.
BBA Online Sales, will provide a Credit Voucher either in-store or online for any returns within 21 Days, providing the goods remain un-open and in unused condition we will give in return an online credit voucher. Freight charges will apply. Email email@example.com within 30 Days to register your return for online credit voucher and our customer service Department will process your claim.
6 – Warranty Policy
Should you have a manufacturing fault with any goods purchased in store with us, please call our store within the 12-month manufacturer’s warranty period (or equivalent) with proof of purchase/receipt to register your claim. Our friendly staff will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and access your claim promptly. Bunk Beds Australia reserves the right to inspect & access all warranty claims in accordance with consumer law guidelines and manufacturer’s conditions before a repair, replacement or refund can be approved.
Should you have a manufacturing fault with any goods purchased online with us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org within the 12-month manufacturer’s warranty period to register your claim. Our customer service department will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and access your claim promptly. If the item needs to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment or repair freight charges will apply. BBA Online reserves the right to access all warranty claims in accordance with consumer law guidelines and manufacturer’s conditions before a repair, replacement or refund can be approved.