This modern Scandi-inspired bunk bed in beautiful natural tones of Rubberwood is accented with white rails and head and foot boards. It is constructed with premium grade and sustainably sourced Rubberwood and medium density fibreboard (MDF) making it a very sturdy and strong bunk bed.
This bunk can be separated into two Single or King Single beds if the need arises with changing and growing families.
The pull-out optional trundle comes in either Single or King Single.
- Material: Crafted from durable rubberwood with stainless steel screws for long-lasting quality.
- Inclusive Package: Comes with 1 bunk bed, 1 trundle, assembly set, and a comprehensive manual for easy setup.
- Versatile Conversion: Adapts to King Single Over King Single or Single Over Single configurations, offering flexibility as your needs change.
- Solid & Sturdy Design: Modern bunk bed with a flat wooden slatted base and center rail for mattress support, ensuring stability.
- Convertible Handrail: Equipped with a handrail for assistance and can be effortlessly converted into two separate beds.
- Dimensions & Safety: Top bunk distance to upper slat base is 36.1cm, with a maximum mattress thickness of 20.5cm to comply with safety regulations. Passed Furntech Safety Certificate 14468/2. Side rail to bottom bunk top is 120.5cm.
- Space-Saving & Fun: A practical space saver, this bunk bed encourages sharing and independence for kids, making it ideal for siblings or sleepovers.
- Trundle Bed: King single trundle dimensions (206L x 112W x 32.6Hcm) accommodate a maximum 235mm thick mattress. Single trundle dimensions (191.4L x 96.4W x 32.6Hcm) also fit a maximum 235mm thick mattress.
- Mattress Compatibility: King single bed fits a standard king single size mattress (107 x 203cm), and single bed fits a standard single mattress (92 x 188cm).
- Internal Dimensions: King single internal dimensions (109 x 207cm), single internal dimensions (94 x 193cm).
Length – 2022
Width – 1095
Height – 1640
Length – 2162
Width – 1245
Height – 1640
Handrails for safe climbing
Maximum top bunk recommended mattress thickness of 200mm
Weight rated for 80kg for the top bed and 90kg for the bottom bed
Distance between top and bottom bunk is 79.5cm
Distance from ground to bottom of side rail 30.5cm
Bottom of top bunk to floor 121.4cm
Our Bunk Beds do not come with mattress/es as standard (available as an extra) or other accessories pictured.
Unless specified otherwise, your item will be delivered in flat pack form (or unboxed) meaning home assembly is required.
Why Choose Bunk Beds Australia?
Bunk Beds Australia are a specialty and dedicated online Bunk Bed store, stocking a huge range of Australian Made Bunk Beds in a range of styles, sizes, and materials.
We have multiple warehouses across Australia to allow for fast shipping, and we ship Bunk Beds Australia wide daily. Look no further if you’re looking for a Bunk Bed from a provider with exceptional service, pricing & support.