- Triple sleeper bunk bed with a modern two-tone design
- Angled ladder with hand grips for additional safety. Ladder can be assembled at either end of the bed.
- Useful storage tray for bedside items
- Bottom fits a standard Australian double size (188cm x 138cm) and top fits a standard Australian single size mattress. Single mattress thickness should not exceed 20cm. Mattresses are sold separately.
- Offers plenty of sleeping space, ideal for older siblings or sleepovers
- Crafted from a combination of sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood and engineered timber
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Must be used as a bunk bed only and cannot be converted into two beds
|Materials & finish
Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood and sustainably sourced Australian/New Zealand pine timber. Base slats use LVL timber. Oak colour uses a laminate.
Each bed tested to individually carry 100kg static weight.
European Safety Standards EN 747-1,2:2012+A1:2015 recommend that loft & bunk beds are not used by children under 6 years old due to risk of injury from falls.
Height: 177cm | Width: 152cm | Length: 201cm
Bottom bunk fits Australian standard double bed mattress ~ 188cm x 138cm
Box 1: H: 115cm | W: 54.5cm | L: 12cm | Weight: 25.7kg
Our Bunk Beds do not come with mattress/es as standard (available as an extra) or other accessories pictured.
Unless specified otherwise, your item will be delivered in flat pack form (or unboxed) meaning home assembly is required.
Why Choose Bunk Beds Australia?
Bunk Beds Australia are a specialty and dedicated online Bunk Bed store, stocking a huge range of Australian Made Bunk Beds in a range of styles, sizes, and materials.
We have multiple warehouses across Australia to allow for fast shipping, and we ship Bunk Beds Australia wide daily. Look no further if you’re looking for a Bunk Bed from a provider with impeccable service, pricing & support.